- Article from The Huffington Post
- Dirty Secret Of The Bailout: Thirty-Two Words That None Dare Utter
- Article from The Nation
- Paulson Bailout Plan a Historic Swindle
- New York Times Op-Ed Columnist
- A Second Opinion?
- Lobbyists, bankers and Wall Street types are already hopping up and down like over-excited children, ready to burst into the government’s $700 billion piñata. This widespread eagerness is itself an indication that there is something too sweet about the Paulson plan. . . . The free-market madmen who treated the American economy like a giant casino have had their day. It’s time to drag them away from the tables and into the sunlight of reality.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The Bailout is a Bad Idea, Part II
If there is no oversight, there should be no bailout. See: