- Washington Post, Impulse, Meet Experience by George F. Will
- Washington Post, Palin's Problem by Charles Krauthammer
- New York Times, Why Experience Matters by David Brooks
- National Review, Palin Problem by Kathleen Parker
- Washington Post, Palin Is Ready? Please. by Fareed Zakaria
- New York Times, Palin’s Words Raise Red Flags by Bob Herbert
- New York Times, The Caucus: Curbing Their Enthusiasm by Kate Phillips
- New York Times, The Caucus: Palin’s Perils by Kate Phillips
- CNN, McCain's VP decision is 'fundamentally irresponsible'
- New York Times, Concerns About Palin’s Readiness as a Big Test Nears by Adam Nagourney
- Washington Post, Palin's (Conservative) Problem by Chris Cillizza
- Time, Sarah Palin's Foreign Policy Follies by Romesh Ratnesar
And let us not forget the heretics at Saturday Night Live, mocking The Great Palin, not once, but twice.
They are all Unbelievers. I say The Great Palin is divinely inspired. Her likeness should be carved into Mount Rushmore today, why wait. I know she has the answer to the great crisis(es) now facing this country.
On Thursday, The Great Palin will rise from the stage and smite the unbelievers and doubters. Then she will save us all with her wisdom.
All hail The Great Palin!